This event is sooooo much fun! Bring a pic of your pet and you'll be guided in creating a great painting of him/her! You can also bring a picture of a friend's pet, paint it and give it to them as a gift.... It makes an amazing gift! (You can go to their Facebook or Instagram page, look for a pic of their pet and print it out)
• Important Requirement - Either one 8 1/2 x 11 or 11x 17 B&W PHOTO/XEROX COPY OF YOUR PET (or other). If you can't get the picture printed out at either of those sizes, don't worry. Just try to get it somewhat close (within a few inches) and the artist will work with you to make it look great.
Step 1 - Bring a 11x 17 (or 8 1/2 x 11 b&w) and a color version of your favorite pet
Step 2 - Let the teacher guide you towards painting your masterpiece
Step 3- Order your favorite cocktail and let the fun begin
BY THE WAY... YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ANY ARTISTIC ABILITY TO ENJOY THIS EVENT. FOR MANY PEOPLE ATTENDING IT WILL BE THEIR FIRST TIME PAINTING ANYTHING IN YEARS. THE ARTIST WILL WALK YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING STEP BY STEP.
Tipsy Painting is a step-by-step, group-oriented painting instruction, which is designed to simultaneously entertain and enlighten our members.
With a brush in one hand and a drink in the other (doesn't have to be alcohol), join us for a unique, colorful way to spend the night out and make new friends!
What to expect:
• 2+ hour course lead by an expert artist to teach you the art of mixing colors, blending and painting techniques.
• 12x16 pre-sketched canvas, acrylic paint (water based), and all painting supplies (brushes, aprons, easels) supplied
• Drink & Food Specials (there is a 1 drink minimum purchase, can be non-alcoholic)
• Great Music At Right Volume For Socializing
How many are attending? This event is being co-organized by several other groups. The # of RSVP's here are not reflective of actual attendance. Based on presales, we'll have up to 25 attending.
Can I still attend If I don't know how to paint? Yes, there's no experience necessary.
Can I come alone? Yes, about 80% come on their own.
Is this age/ethnic-specific? No, all are welcome, 21+.