Get out and enjoy some fresh air as we present a fun night of safely socializing, and exploring in a great part of the city you may not visit often. We will send you on an amazing journey during our "socially distant" scavenger hunt! It is especially fun because they have a huge outdoor area with a great bar and fun games that we will take full advantage of.
What to expect:
* We will put you on teams of up to 5 people depending on how many are registered. You can also come with your own teams (up to 5 people).
* Each team will be given a list of clues that they have 75 minutes to go into the historic district to find. Most is easy stuff to find and things that are of historical significance. Other things are just fun and goofy.
* All the teams will return to a designated spot at the seaport after the winners are announce you may continue to socialize at any of the outdoor cafes at the seaport!!
* We will take (non-contact) temperatures when you arrive.
* Hunt is limited to 20 people total and you will be divide into teams of 5. * Social distancing of group and individuals is required.
* Face masks must be worn while within close proximity.
How do I find group? We will meet in front of BOWNE PRINT SHOPS & MARITIME CRAFT CENTER | 207 – 211 Water Street behind the Lighthouse monument on Water Street and Fulton. Host contact info will be emailed to all paid attendees.
Dress Code? Dress for the weather as you will be outside.
What if it rains? We will contact attendees with a rain date.
Can I come alone? Yes 95% of those attending will likely register on their own but you are invited to bring as many guests as you would like (just make sure they each have a ticket).
*$15-$20 depending upon how early you purchase ticket/capacity