Come mix and mingle with a great crowd (mostly singles) at this fun wine tasting social event. Grotta Azzura located in the heart of Little Italy always prided in great cuisine and wine as it is notably recognized in NYC. They have now redecorated their stellar wine collection as one will be amazed at the new editions! Pair this with complimentary delicious hearty appetizers, several different types of wine tasting during the event, will make this an evening that one will not forget! This will all be occurring at the exclusive private wine cellar! There are limited seats as prices will rise closer to the event!
What to expect:
* We expect about 70% of the crowd to be singles so it can be a great event to meet that special someone at.
* Event check in and pre meet and greet with fellow guests from 7 to 7:20 pm.
* First wine will be presented in the traditional sit-down style at 7:20 pm
* Delicious hearty appetizers served family style at 7:30 pm as you will be served wine as you eat.
* At 8pm, this experience will transform into a Friday after work party vibe as you will have the chance to connect, converse, dance while enjoying unlimited pours of 5 varieties of wine!
* 30% discount off of take home purchases of their collection of wine for all attendees!
If you're new to wine or a die hard fan, it's a great experience for all. This is such a fun wine tasting and it will very likely sell out by event time so grab your ticket ASAP.
What to expect:
How many people will be attending? There are typically between 20 and 50 people based on past similar events we've done
Can I come alone? Yes about 80% will attend on their own.
Do I need to know about wine? No, most come for socializing, learning and the enjoyment of wine.
What's dress code? Neat / semi casual. It is a casual and comfortable atmosphere.
What are the ages? We'll have a good mix of ages, mostly 20s-50s. Everyone always seems to find people in their peer group to hang and taste with.
Do I have to buy in advance? Yes. Space is limited and this will sell out.